The purchasing figures of the American giant are overwhelming. In 2021, US imports reached a total of 13.92m hl, amounting to 7,063 million dollars. This represents an increase of 13% compared to 2020, and an enviable average price of 5.07 dollars per liter.
Today, the US is looking Europe-ward as a market for fine quality wines, both bulk wine and bottled wine.
Therefore, if you are a producer who:
- Produces quality wine both in bulk and/or in bottle.
- Seeks to increase your margins and raise your sales value.
- Aims to create synergies with importers who understand your wines’ potential.
- Believes that your wines have the right profile for private labels and new packages
- Is interested in opening up to the US market.
WBWE USA is the key for your wines to enter the US market.
A trade fair open to all winemakers, designations of origin, winegrowing associations, brokerage agencies, distributors, etc.…
The WBWE is a trade fair with 13 years of experience in Amsterdam and a great deal of market research. Now, the WBWE USA reaches the United States to provide a meeting place for those wineries who want to broaden their horizons and find the appropriate buyers of their wines.
WBWE USA could be your entrance gate to the world’s greatest wine-consuming country.
If you would like to open the trading doors into the country that everyone wants to enter but very few know how to get around, do not hesitate to contact us: https://wbweusa.com/en/